A huge thank you to all who attended our annual ESOD Conference in Google Ireland on Thursday 30th May. It was a fantastic event with more than 120 delegates in attendance. Feedback from the morning has been great, with delegates commenting on the quality of the presentations the opportunities to network and sharing experiences, as well as generally catching up!
We were delighted that Minister Michael D’Arcy had the time to address our conference and the full address will be available soon to view on the IPSA website.
All the presentations are now available to download below:
Pat McCann – Dalata Hotel Group plc
Keavy Ryan – Remuneration & Governance
Marie Flynn – Executive Remuneration
Nigel Mason – Employee Ownership Trusts
Keri Simm – Diageo Irish Share plans
The winner of the Dalata Hotel Group voucher raffled at the conference is Deborah Clifford of KBC! Congratulations Deborah!!
Also Congratulations to all our award winners at the Annual IPSA Awards;
- Best New Share Plan – Diageo
- Best International Share Plan – Global Payments
- Most Effective Communication of an Employee Share Plan – Diageo
- Best Commitment to Employee Ownership in a Private Company – Musgrave
- Best Commitment to Employee Ownership in a Listed Company – Britvic plc
- Employee Share Plan Champion of the Year – Michelle Boyle (Mercer)
- Services to Employee Share Ownership – Helena Foy (Irish Revenue Commissioners (retired))