Tickets for the Irish Proshare Association’s annual Employee Share Ownership Day conference are now on sale. Proudly sponsored by PwC, Computershare, and A&L Goodbody, ESOD22 will take place on September 21st in the Dublin offices of PwC.
IPSA is delighted to invite delegates to attend Ireland’s premier share ownership conference in person for the first time since 2019.
ESOD22 will look at ‘Employee Share Ownership – 2022 and Beyond’ and how this can enhance the workplace in the post pandemic world.
Speakers will include future of work expert Peter Cosgrove, the managing director of Futurewise; Cillian Barry, the co-founder and CEO of free-to-play games development SportCaller; IPSA chair and PwC Head of Management Incentivisation, Marie Flynn; Mercer’s Danny Mansergh, and a speaker from Revenue (TBC).
Hosted by former IPSA chief executive Gill Brennan, the ESOD22 agenda will feature:
- The Future of Work: Peter Cosgrove will explore the latest trends and insights that are shaping the future of work and how employee share ownership fits into that landscape.
- Making KEEP Work: Cillian Barry will talk about his experience implementing the Key Employee Engagement Programme (KEEP) to incentivise SportCaller’s employees and the role it played in the successful sale of the company to US-based gaming company Bally’s.
- Share Ownership Landscape: Marie Flynn will provide an overview of the employee share ownership landscape in Ireland and the pressing issues facing the sector.
- Gender Pay Gap: How well are employer’s tackling this pressing issue? Mercer’s Danny Mansergh provides an update and analysis.
- Market Update: A representative from Revenue will provide a breakdown of what Revenue is seeing in the market – including the impact of new reporting rules and data on what schemes and plans are being implemented by employers.
- Panel discussions: ESOD22 will conclude with a panel discussion involving our speakers and Nigel Derrick, IPSA council member and Client Relationship Director in Computershare, and hosted by Gill Brennan, who will be there to put your question to the experts.
- Networking Lunch: ESOD22 will finish with an opportunity to network over a hot two-course lunch, giving delegates the opportunity to discuss the day’s events.
IPSA members can attend ESOD22 free of charge, while the price for non-members is €70 plus booking charge.