What are companies in Ireland and abroad doing when it comes to equity compensation? The Global Shares Equity Compensation Insights Survey will seek to answer that question by gathering insights into the use of equity compensation in private and public companies of all sizes around the world. IPSA encourages its members and subscribers who are share plan issuers to complete the survey, which will gather information about practices in areas such as:
- Which equity awards are used by most companies?
- How do companies administer their share plans (in-house/outsource/or both)?
- What are the the main pain points experienced by companies when administering share plans?
- Do companies offer all-employee plans?
- Which employee groups are eligible for equity awards?